Organizer will publish a book on the Congress half-century jubilee. Among other material, programmes of each Congress will be listed. Therefore, we kindly ask authors to comply with the following deadlines to ensure that their paper was listed in the programme of the 50th Congress.
- Abstract should be submitted to the Organizer’s e-mail address office(a)smeits.rs by June 20, 2019.
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 15, 2019.
- Paper submission: July 31, 2019.
- Confirmation on paper acceptance or required revision: August 20, 2019.
- Confirmation that a paper is included in the programme: August 31, 2019.
- PP presentation submission: 15th November 2019.
An abstract should include: title, names of authors and their institutions, corresponding author marked with an asterisk, with brief CV, e-mail address and telephone, an abstract of 300-400 words and 5 keywords.
The Congress proceedings will be published at www.izdanja.smeits.rs, with corresponding ISBN. Original papers may have DOI number assigned. Selected papers will be suggested for publication in “Energy and Buildings” Journal.
For authors from Serbia
In accordance with the Rulebook on procedure, method of evaluation and quantitative reporting on scientific research results of researchers (http://goo.gl/EbG1Zj), a paper written for the congress on heating, refrigeration and air-conditionings represents a report from an international conference printed as a whole and its value is 1 (one) point.