The 48th Congress on Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning will have one patron and several main sponsors and sponsors. The sponsors will have the following rights:
- Sponsors’ company names will be printed in the noticeable section in the final programme, on the congress invitation letter and on the congress web page.
- Sponsors will be entitled to delegate their representatives in the Honorary Committee of the Congress.
- The sponsor’s company name or its logo (50x50cm) will be displayed at the entrance to the Sava Centre and on the wall above the rostrum in the hall.
- Sponsors will be entitled to 6 m2 arranged exhibition area at the exhibition within the congress free of charge.
- Three professionals from the sponsor’s company will be entitled to participation in the congress free of charge.
- Sponsors will be entitled to the printing of one color advertisement in the publication ''KO JE KO U KGH ZA 2018. GODINU'' („WHO IS WHO IN HVAC&R – 2018), to be printed on 30th November 2018.
- The names of sponsors will be printed on promotional material specially made for the congress participants.
- Sponsors will be entitled to distribute their prospectuses, catalogues and other professional and information materials at the congress and through the journal „KGH“.
- Sponsors will be entitled to the status of co-publishers of the journal „KGH“ in 2019. The principal rights of co-publishers are as follows: a) right to publish 1/8 page of a colour advertisement, free of charge, in all four issues of the journal in 2019; b) right to publish one to two pages of their professional and information materials as well as contributions and news, free of charge, in every issue of the journal „KGH“, provided such material or text is adopted and approved by the Editorial Board of the journal; c) right to delegate a representative in the Publishing Council of „KGH“; d) right to the printing of the designed address of their company on the first pages of the journal, in the section in which co-publishers are listed; e) a free copy of each issue of the journal in that year, etc.
The rights of main sponsors and their fees will be defined in the contract signed between the interested company and the congress and exhibition organizer. For all information regarding main sponsors and sponsor, please contact us on the addresses and telephone numbers given at the end of this announcement.
The sponsorship fee (including co-publishing of the journal „KGH“ in the year of 2019) will be EUR 3,000, as in previous eight years.
The exhibition area layout i.e. the plan of exhibition stands will be available to interested parties as from 15th September 2018.